Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mentorship


    LiteralWith Dr. Torres Cancino, a chiropractor with his own practice in Ontario.

·      InterpretiveThe doctor has showed me some really neat stuff about how the human body works, he has demonstrated alignments and what they do to the patient. The most important thing I've gained from this is how important communication can be with anything, patient doctor relationship or any other relationship for that matter. Communication is key in order to get results.

   Applied     What I've done has helped me with my EQ because I learned more about how well people believe to know their bodies but in all reality people do not take the time to listen and care for themselves which is what cause illness and in my case causes you to overeat or workout in a noneffective way.

No comments:

Post a Comment